Friday, June 8, 2007

Control Yourself

I'm probably an asshole for thinking this, but it's based on firm personal experience at this point. In my opinion the majority of public bathrooms should be removed, there are multiple reasons for this not the least of which being the fact that this morning I had to clean shit in the bathroom at Barnes and Noble because some incompetant retard/ ignorant asshole didn't know how to/ chose not to shit in the toilet, but rather around it. The phrase "I had to" is used loosely here since one of the managers offered to do it, but I decided to spare them the disgusting task and do it myself.
Here's my case: at the last three jobs I have worked at there have been public bathrooms. People come in to use them frequently and do things like shit on the seat, use them to smoke or shoot up or sometimes just clog it on purpose. This happens a lot in the city especially. The other side of my case is that the average human doesn't have to shit more than once or twice a day, and most are capable of dropping a deuce before they go out for the day, factor that with the fact that generally once you know you need to shit you should have a good hour or so before it becomes neccessary unless you have some sort of bowel related problem. To me this also equates to the fact that if you are a responsible citizen you probably will not need to take a shit in a store that you spend less than 30 minutes in.
Like I said, maybe I'm an asshole for saying this, but I really think that public restrooms are a convenience that is largely unneccessary and frequently abused, they should be removed.

No comments: