Saturday, January 6, 2007

I love you so much

So I'm on my break from work and feel I should share this anecdote. I'm often asked questions by girls along the lines of "what's it like to date you Sam?" sometimes this is asked with a look of interest, and sometimes it is asked with a facial expression of incredulity and fear. This story is for those belonging to the second group.
I'm completely in love with a girl, and I haven't seen her in over two weeks except for a short time on new year's. She's been sick and stuck at home and it's really sucked, she sent me a text message one night saying that she couldn't get to sleep because she was thinking about me, which was really awesome because I was experiencing the same thing. Long story short I really care about this girl, and tonight she's coming back to the city and we're hanging out.
Now I'm on my lunchbreak for work and arrived home to decide what I would eat. What I have chosen to consume is a 2lb can of Country Style Baked Beans and two open-faced grilled cheese sandwiches. I feel it's time to put this love to the Ultimate Flatulence Test. If she's still around after tonight I'll know it's true love for certain.

Some come on now ladies, who wants to date the Trev?

No comments: